From the Pastorelle, you can visit Nice:
- at 800 meters from our guesthouse, several bus lines serve the center of Nice
- A night bus line stop is at 600 meters from La Pastorelle and flows up to 1: 10 am
- You can also rent a “Vélo Bleu”. (Blue cycle)There are a hundred stations in Nice and the surrounding area.
To visit the city, you can also:
- Take the tourist train (website: www.trainstouristiquedenice.com )
- Take the Imperial bus serving the major sites.
- Commented tours “wealth” are organised at the wealth Center
The French Riviera Pass enables you with one card to access the Imperial nice museums, the great tour bus and large sites, having a guide and have access to certain sites on Antibes-Juan les Pins, Biot, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Eze and Monaco.
You will find Nice many museums (see our page), many markets (see our page), Park and gardens (see our page), many shops, many privates beaches with restaurants (see our page) and 2 Casino with games rooms